Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shuffled

Let's try to make this a regular thing yes? (I reserve the right to edit to make things better and more interesting...)

Across the Universe - The Beatles (why have I still not seen this movie)
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin (motto to live by)
The Wizard and I - Wicked Original Cast (... uhhp)
Super Trouper - Mamma Mia Cast (I will never stop loving this)
Baby, I'm a Star - Prince (Go watch Purple Rain and Graffiti Bridge and then try and tell me Prince isn't great)
We Are Golden - Mika (whenever I'm walking somewhere this plays)
Teeth - Lady Gaga (Scary song, crazy lady)
People Ain't No Good - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (So many good songs discovered on soundtracks)
Rock Lobster - The B-52's (Oldiesssss)
Nothin' On You - B.oB. (growing on)

Also shout out to Michael Buble and Haven't Met You Yet who I kinda used to hate but now I love.

This is so much more fun with an ipod with a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment